Made în Germany
VINYL is the scanner that has the best qualities: silance, fast and accuracy. High quality scanner combined with German engineering that provides you with two types of scanning: color and monochrome and gives you the opportunity to see which scanning method best suits your work.
This scanner allows scanning of removable models from Artex, Baumann, Gamma and SAM articulators with individual patient parameters.
• Dimensions: 455 x 430 x 420 mm
• Measuring field: 80 x 60 x 85 mm
• Resolution: 1.3 MP
• Accuracy: 6 µm
• Weight: 23 kg
• Supply voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Interfaces: 1 x USB
• Housing color: white / black
• Dental Scan 3.0
• Scan the articulator
• Color / mono texture scanning
• Triple Tray fingerprint scan
• Fully automated Z axis
• Touch screen
• Compatible with exocad Dental CAD
VINYL is the scanner for all cases! The compact design is the characteristic feature of the VINYL scanner. It is equipped with a fully automated Z axis, with an opening of 180˚, with a weight of only 23 kg and dimensions of 455 x 430 x 420 mm offers comfort and practicality, taking up little space.
With this innovation, SmartOptics provides us with fast and high-precision measurements. It is designed to meet the highest requirements and perform the job best, being not only a first-class dental scanner, but also a smart scanner for objects the size of its measuring field.
Scans can also be performed using the software’s touch screen.
The VINYL scanner has been designed to provide maximum daily productivity in the laboratory.
How long does the scan take?
• To measure the entire jaw, you only need 29 sec. = 16 sec. (scan) + 13 sec. (post-processing)
• To measure a single tooth: 34 sec. = 25 sec (scan) + 9 sec. (post-processing)
• And, to take the measurements of a deck with 3 units, you only need 55 sec. = 33 sec (scan) + 22 sec (post-processing)