Scanner Vinyl Open Air
-VINYL OPEN AIR-
Made în Germany
The VINYL OPEN AIR scanner is a High precision scanners in German style that offers the opportunity to work in the laboratory more efficiently and faster, being a comfortable and easy to handle device. With the VINYL OPEN AIR scanner you can design and / or prepare a COLOR or MONOCHROMATIC type scan.
This scanner allows scanning of removable models from Artex, Baumann, Gamma and SAM articulators with individual patient parameters.
• Dimensions: 455 x 430 x 420 mm
• Measuring field: 80 x 60 x 85 mm
• Resolution: 1.3 MP
• Accuracy: 6 µm
• Weight: 23 kg
• Supply voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Interfaces: 1 x USB
• Housing color: white / black
• Dental Scan 3.0
• Scan the articulator
• Color / mono texture scanning
• Fully automated Z axis
• Touch screen
• Compatible with exocad Dental CAD
What is VINYL OPEN AIR equipped?
The device has a variety of well-defined features, being equipped with Dental Scan 3.0, also has multiDie that allows the user to have a variety of scanning strategies and can be used in most cases, secondDie and multiCase – a specialized program designed to comfortably use unified modules, used in digital dentistry and orthodontics. Allows scanning in two ways: color and monochrome. The touch screen offers a similar experience to using a tablet, being practical and easy to use.
What are the measurements and technical data of the device?
The scanner has the dimensions 455 x 430 x 420 mm, a measuring field of 80 x 60 x 85 mm and also a formidable resolution of 1.3 MP. The accuracy it has is 6 µm, with a weight of 23 kg and a supply voltage of 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
How long does the scan take?
• To measure the entire jaw, you only need 29 sec. = 16 sec. (scan) + 13 sec. (post-processing)
• To measure a single tooth: 41 sec. = 33 sec (scan) + 8 sec. (post-processing)
• And, to take the measurements of a deck with 3 units, you only need 67 sec. = 45 sec (scan) + 22 sec (post-processing)
Delivery also contains:
• 1 × VINYL OPEN AIR
• 1 × 3D calibration model
• 1 × Support for screwed objects
• 1 × network cable
• 1 × USB cable
• 1 × Dental scan installation data support, calibration data and user manual