Made in Germany
The third member of the Vinyl series is VINYL HR (Vinyl High Resolution).
It has an accuracy of up to 4µm, offering the possibility to perform even the most complicated works.
This scanner allows scanning of removable models from Artex, Baumann, Gamma and SAM articulators with individual patient parameters.
What amazes us about the new VINYL?
The high resolution camera and the blue LED light are the new qualities of the scanner that make the work much better and quality.
If speed is more important than high-resolution scanning, then HR mode can be turned off, but the accuracy is the same.
• Dimensions: 455 x 430 x 420 mm
• Measuring field: 80 x 60 x 85 mm
• Resolution: (2,8)1.4 MP
• Accuracy: 6 µm
• Weight: 23 kg
• Supply voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Interfaces: 1 x USB
• Housing color: white / black
• High resolution camera
• Dental Scan 3.0
• Scan the articulator
• Color / mono texture scanning
• Triple Tray fingerprint scan
• Blue LED light
• Scene indication LED
• Fully automated Z axis
• Touch screen
• Compatible with exocad Dental CAD
Its advantages are the LED with blue light and a 3.2 megapixel camera.
A status LED on the Z-axis above the system board completes the overall picture of the characteristic black-and-white vinyl cube, which has a lid that opens vertically to protect against dust and stray light.
How long does the scan take?
• To measure the entire jaw, you only need 35 sec. = 18 sec. (scan) + 17 sec. (post-processing)
• To measure a single tooth: 49 sec. = 35 sec (scan) + 14 sec. (post-processing)
• And, to take the measurements of a deck with 3 units, you only need 75 sec. = 50 sec (scan) + 25 sec (post-processing)